понедельник, 25 июля 2016 г.

The wall planters

Don’t you want to know how to create a modern modular wall planter for succulent with the help of wooden crates which you can find at any craft shop? It is as easy as a pie!

This type of wall planters is one of the easiest ones - it does not even require the use of tools.

You have probably watched the Home & Family show where I participate in the role of expert in the questions concerning garden lifestyle. I was asked by one of the producers to create a planter he saw in a garden magazine.

What came to mind first was the gorgeous design and too difficult construction. That I why I changed the design so as it could be made of wooden crated bought at the store.

Consequently, this planter acquired the name ‘Home-and-Family-Show-Vertical-Succulent-Monogram-Planter-by-Shirley-Bovshow’. Home & Family deck contains the wall planters for succulent in the form of letters "H" and "F".

The construction includes the following unique elements:

  • It is made of light in weight wooden crates which are already ready-made from; this fact presupposes that no heavy materials are needed. 
  • This unique design is created by means of hanging crates of different sizes which form the letters “H” and “F”. 
  • This kind of wall planters does not contain soil. 
  • The weight of the planter is quite low as the cuttings of succulent are planted in wet moss.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий